We focus on all types of personal injury cases. If you suffered personal injuries due to an accident, we will evaluate your potential claims, injuries, and the liability of the other parties involved in the accident.
On a personal injury claim, you may be entitled to recover the following damages:
- past and future medical expenses;
- damages for pain and suffering;
- damages for permanent disfigurement;
- loss of future and past earnings,
- loss of enjoyment of life;
- pre-judgment interest; and
- other consequential damages caused by your injuries.
Insurance plays an important role in personal injury claims because the insurance company will provide the funds to settle your claims. Many insurance policies, however, have exclusions that may bar insurance coverage for certain claims and leave the person that caused your injuries with no insurance coverage. We will use our experience to present your case in a way that may trigger insurance coverage for your claims.